Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pages on my Grandparents

Please be sure to visit the pages that I've included in my blog. Coffman, King, Yoder and Fox are the pages I have started introducing you to my grandparents. Virginia (King) and Maurice Coffman were the parents to my father Maurice Fred Coffman. Fern (Fox) and Earl Yoder were my mother's parents.

Both my parents worked hard to research their family lines. My mother started the research because her grandparents, on her mothers side both had the name of Fox. She was curious about their relationship. This is something I will detail in upcoming posts. My father found a similar situation in his King line, with two King's marrying each other 4 generations back.

It was these discoveries that resulted in all of their genealogy work, and a wonderful legacy of stories and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment